This tab provides a means of monitoring the ongoing objectives of all employees. Only Admins and Managers have access.
If you are Admin and not Manager → you will see firsthand all the users that you administer.
If you are Admin and Manager → your access is automatically set in Manager mode. The default setting lets you view all your direct subordinates ("My direct team"). If you have an indirect link with employees, you can set the filter to access them ("My team"). You can also remove the filter to view the users you administer as an Admin.
- ⏳ Which filters are available?
- 🔎 Which indicators are available?
- 🤓 Detail of the table columns
- 📤 Exporting data
- 🙋🏻♂️ Questions
⏳ Which filters are available?
For following-up objectives, two filters exist on the interface.
- Filter related to the group of people you select
- Filter based on the presence or absence of objectives
Filter related to the group of people you select
- If you are a Manager, you can easily display either your complete team (direct and indirect subordinates) or only your direct team. You can also filter according to the different fields of the employee profiles.
- If you are not an Manager, you will only be able to filter according to the different fields of the employee profiles.
💡 Please note that this filter has an impact on both key indicators (average completion of objectives and employees without objectives).
Filter based on the presence or absence of objectives
In one click, you can display the employees with and without objectives.
💡 Please note that this filter has no impact on the key indicators (average completion of objectives and employees without objectives).
🔎 Which indicators are available?
"Average completion" indicator
The average completion calculates the average achievement of all the objectives for a selected employee.
If no filter has been set, the average completion of all the objectives achieved by your scope of employees will be displayed.
💡 Please note that the "average completion" indicator hence ignores employees without objectives (completion will be noted as N/A). However, if the completion rate is 0%, the averaging will take it into account.
"Employees without objectives" indicator
This indicator shows the number of employees without objectives for the ongoing time period.
Clicking on the card has no effect. If you wish to display employees according to whether they have an objective or not, use the filter in the upper right corner of the dashboard.
🤓 Detail of the table columns
- Employee's first and last name and position ➡️ By clicking on the employee's name, you can access the details of his or her interviews,
- Average achievement of the employee over the current period,
- Number of objectives attached to the employee over the period,
- Current period ➡️ it can vary depending on the campaigns to which the employee belongs,
- Last update of the objectives.
💡 Please note that when a 1:1 review cycle is active to evaluate the current goals, then you will find the same objectives in the review cycle and the Objectives tab. By modifying the objectives in the active review cycle, they will be modified in the same way in the Objectives tab.
📤 Exporting data
Admins can export the user data for the group of people they have access to (the entire database for Admins, and only specific users for Admins with restricted rights).
Managers can export the user data for all their direct and indirect subordinates.
➡️ How can I access the objectives of past periods?
Objectives for past periods cannot be accessed via the Objectives dashboard. To access them, go to the employee's profile and then select the relevant time period.
➡️ Why do objective time periods differ among employees?
The time periods for objectives are specifically defined for each employee during the campaigns in which they participate.
When a campaign defining objectives begins, a new objective time period is set exclusively for its participants. Therefore, when employees are not all included in the same campaign, their objective periods will differ.
➡️ Why do some employees have an "ongoing" time period?
For employees who have not yet been part of a campaign defining objectives, only the so-called "ongoing" period appears. This is a default setting for employees when they are created on the interface.