This article is intended for administrators.
You will find in this article all the technical prerequisites for deploying and using the Elevo solution.
- 🔎 Prerequisites for accessing the Elevo solution
- 💻 Prerequisites for technical interfaces
🔎 Prerequisites for accessing the Elevo solution
The use of the Elevo solution requires an internet connection as well as the use of a compatible browser. You will find on this article the list of compatible browsers: Web browsers supported on Elevo
💡 Please note that Elevo's compatibility policy is to support all browser versions released within the last 4 years except Internet Explorer.
💻 Prerequisites for technical interfaces
The prerequisites relating to the various technical interfaces available are detailed in the articles below:
It is possible to activate Single-Sign On (SSO) in order to facilitate the connection of your employees. More information on the associated prerequisites on these articles:
- Generic: Enable SSO (single sign-on)
- Enable SSO with Google Workspace
- Enable SSO with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Enable SSO with Microsoft Active Directory On-Premise
In order to facilitate the updating of employee data, we offer two types of synchronization. You will find the associated prerequisites on the corresponding articles.
SFTP sync : Synchronize users via SFTP
API sync :
- Synchronize users with BambooHR
- Synchronize users with Lucca
- Synchronize users with Eurecia
- Synchronize users with PayFit
- Synchronize users with ADP
📥 Data import
The enrichment of your Elevo space promotes its adoption by the different actors. We offer several types of imports whose prerequisites are detailed in the associated articles.