This article is intended for Reviewers.
- 🔑 Which users can access the Mapping tool?
- 🔍 How do I access the Mapping tab?
- ⚙️ How do Analytics charts work?
- 🙋🏻♂️ Questions
After having completed and/or validated all the People Reviews, it's time for the analysis phase which you can start:
- either by exporting the data and then editing results according to your needs using Excel,
- or, for a more visual approach, via the Mapping tab available on Elevo.
🔑 Which users can access the Mapping tool?
The access rights are the same as for the other People Review pages.
- Direct managers will be able to analyze the data regarding their direct employees,
- Indirect managers can analyze the data of their indirect employees (unless this option has been disabled in your People Review settings),
- Reviewers can analyze the data of the employees they are assessing,
- Admins can analyze the data of all the employees to whom they have been given access.
🔍 How do I access the Mapping tab?
The tab is available in each People Review campaign (ongoing or closed).
⚙️ How do Analytics charts work?
To create a graph, you first need to select two values. All values can be linked to any other value (for example, Performance to Engagement), but it is not possible to link and analyze the same value (Performance to Performance).
💡 Please note that the graph's size will depend on the number of possible responses for each selected value. If you are looking to cross-reference the Performance and Potential values, and if they both have 3 possible responses, then you'll get the standard 9-box grid (3x3 boxes). But if Performance has 5 possible responses and Potential has 4, then you'll get a 20-box grid (5x4 boxes).
Which users are included in the graph?
Any employee whose People Review has been completed or validated will be included in the analysis. Only the employees who have been evaluated according to the two selected values of the analysis will be included.
You can use filters to display only a specific population on the graph.
To view the list of employees in a box, simply click on the box. You can then click on an employee and view his People Review in a new tab.
What do the colors represent?
The colors allow you to quickly identify the employee breakdown based on the choice of answers. The darker the box, the more employees it contains.
We use five colors: white represents boxes without any employees, and the 4 shades of blue vary on the graph so that you can easily visualize the various densities.
➡️ Can I move an employee from one box to another?
Not directly from the graph. First, you need to open the box in which the employee appears, then click on his name to access his People Review and modify the value accordingly.
➡️ Can I download the graph?
It is not possible to directly download the graph. You can either export the People Review data and create your own graphs, or take a screenshot of the graph.
- To take a screenshot on a Mac, simultaneously press and hold these three keys: Shift, Command and 3.
- To take a screenshot on a PC, press Fn + Windows logo key + space bar, or Windows + Print screen.