The People Review provides an opportunity to identify the actions that need to be taken for an employee. To make it easier to monitor and implement these actions, it is now possible to track them directly in Elevo.
➕ Creating actions
Actions are created within a new block directly in the People Reviews. Once created, the action appears within the block and is visible to other users with access to People Review.
Who can create an action?
Actions are all created within a People Review and are based on the same visibility rules as for the People Review.
Actions will be available within the People Review to direct and indirect managers (this may vary depending on the settings selected), to the review responsible (if he or she is not a direct or indirect manager) and to Admins.
How do I create an action?
When you click on "Plan action", a dialog box appears where you can specify the details of the action:
- its title (mandatory, maximum 100 characters),
- its type (optional, used to classify the different actions using tags to enable filters to be used) Example: Training, Mentoring, Salary increase, etc.
- description (optional, maximum 500 characters),
- its desired deadline (optional),
- and its status ("to do", "in progress" and "done").
💡 Please note that these elements can be modified at any time, either from the People Review, or from the Action Plan follow-up by clicking on the action title.
👀 Action tracking
Actions are tracked in the People Review > Actions plans tab.
Who can track an action?
- An admin will see the actions assigned to all the employees over whom he or she has visibility.
- Direct and indirect managers will see the actions assigned to all their reports (unless this setting has been changed).
- People Review responsibles (if they are not a direct or indirect manager) will see the actions of the employees whose People Review they were in charge of.
💡 Please note that if you are a manager, this page will be automatically filtered by default on your direct reports. Feel free to vary this filter as required.
What filters are available?
You can filter an action :
- by type (choose the relevant tag),
- by employee characteristics (team, department, etc.)
- by status.
How do I manage actions?
You can :
- modify an action by clicking on its title,
- delete an action by clicking on the bin logo 🗑️ at the end of the line if it is no longer relevant,
- change its status by clicking on the relevant box to update its progress.
What do the monitoring indicators mean?
The first corresponds to the number and percentage of actions with a close deadline (within the next 7 days),
The second corresponds to the number and percentage of actions that are behind schedule.