This article is intended for administrators.
Elevo can connect directly to Lucca and synchronize users automatically.
💻 Enable synchronization
💡 Please note that when configuring the API Key, be sure to give it read access to the directory and any data you wish to synchronize. This is the only access Elevo needs.
To activate this synchronization, you must provide Elevo support (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- a Lucca API Key. To generate this key please follow the instructions on the Lucca support page.
- your Lucca subdomain, this is the URL to log in to your Lucca account (e.g., https://elevo.ilucca.net)
💡 Please note that it is possible to create custom additional text fields in the employee profiles and synchronize them with other fields available on Lucca. Contact Customer Success or Support (email@example.com) to find out more.
🙅🏼 Do not synchronize some collaborators.
If you wish to exclude certain collaborators from synchronization with Elevo, here are the steps to follow :
Step 1️⃣: Create a dedicated information field
1. In the HR folder module, click on Configuration then HR folder,
2. Click Add Section, name it Elevo, and click Save,
3. In the new Elevo section, add a data,
4. Name the field "Do not synchronize with Elevo" and then click Create New Data,
5. A screen opens, choose the type of Simple data,
6. Fill in the fields as follows:
- Data name : as you want
- Code : e_skip_elevo_sync
- Check box
7. Click on Save.
Step 2️⃣: Give access to this section
In Lucca's role management, make sure you give access to this new information section for :
- API integration in place (View only),
- Lucca Admins (View and Edit).
Step 3️⃣: Change the profile of the collaborators to be excluded from the sync.
In the profile of each collaborator to exclude from the sync, check the box on the field you just created: "Do not sync with Elevo".
Step 4️⃣: Notify Elevo Support
Inform firstname.lastname@example.org that you do not wish to synchronize all users on Elevo. If you chose a different Code than skip_elevo_sync in step 1, you must inform us.