This article is intended for administrators.
On Elevo, there are 3 types of users:
- employees: status automatically assigned to all users,
- managers: status automatically assigned to users with direct reports,
- and admins: status assigned on request by our Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
🤔 What is an Admin ?
An Admin has privileged rights on Elevo, allowing him/her to :
- manage users and their personal information,
- prepare review or feedback templates,
- set up and launch review campaigns,
- ensure that the tool is set up correctly in a more general way.
Generally, the Admins are the company's HR people, sometimes also the BU Director and/or CEO.
➡️ For more information about Admins: Navigating Elevo as an Admin
👀 View Admin rights
By going to Settings > Admin rights, you can view the admin rights currently assigned to your space.
💡 Please note that if you have the MLA (Give restricted Admin rights) option enabled on space, then only Super Admins will have access to this rights view. Entity Admins therefore have no access. You will also be able to filter rights by admin type and click on the number of entities assigned to an admin to see which ones are affected.
🏼 Appoint a new admin
To appoint a new admin or remove the rights of an existing one, please contact our Support (email@example.com). Please indicate the e-mail address of the person in question.