This article is intended for administrators.
To access a current 1:1 review cycle, click Reviews > Campaigns > Active or Draft > Review cycle Name.
You will arrive on your review cycle tracking interface.
On this interface, you can :
- 1️⃣ Edit your review cycle 💡
- 2️⃣ Track your review cycle 📊
- 3️⃣ Manage your review cycle 🖥
- 4️⃣ Analyze your review cycle data 👀
- 5️⃣ Export data 📈
- 6️⃣ Archive review cycle 👋
1️⃣ Edit your review cycle 💡
In the box below, you can modify all the elements of your review cycle: the name, the deadlines.
You can also add participants during the review cycle (see red box below).
2️⃣ Track your review cycle 📊
It is possible to follow the progress of your review cycle and to have visibility on the different status of the reviews.
You can also follow other indicators, present below, and use the Filter button to have all this information according to the chosen criterion (department, team, etc.).
3️⃣ Manage your review cycle 🖥
Several options allow you to better manage your review cycle.
Send grouped reminders
Send individual reminders
To do this, click on Participants, and select the participant concerned (by clicking on the 3 dots on the right).
You can :
- Remind the reviewer to fill the review,
- Remind the reviewee to fill the review.
Monitor the progress of the review cycle
- Share reviewee's comments on its behalf: will allow the reviewer to share his own,
- Share reviewer's comments: to force the sharing of the reviewer,
- Reopen the self-assessment: in case an employee has shared his comments too quickly and would like to come back to them,
- Delete from the cycle: to remove an employee from the review cycle.
💡 Please note that if you need to modify a current campaign (change the title of the campaign, modify the template...) please contact our Support so we can determine if the change is possible.
4️⃣ Analyze your review cycle data 👀
In the Results tab, you can access analyses of the shared reviews.
You will find the Filter button, allowing you to update this data according to the chosen criterion (department, tea,m, etc.).
⚠️ Warning : If multiple templates are used in a review cycle, you will have a per template analysis and can select the template from the drop-down menu that appears.
5️⃣ Export data 📈
You can export the data in Excel format at any time during the review cycle by clicking on Export.
6️⃣ Archive review cycle 👋
You can archive your review cycle by clicking on Archive.
Once the review cycle has been archived, the reviews will be closed and will disappear from the homepage of your employees.
You can find the review cycle in Reviews > Campaigns > Archived.