An individual review is a moment of exchange between an employee and his/her manager, or between an employee and a member of the HR team.
There can be many such moments of exchange: Integration report review, trial period validation review, objectives evaluation review, professional review...
🙆 The roles during a 1:1 review cycle
- The Employee: the reviewee,
- The Manager: the employee's line manager.
- The HR: refers to a person in the HR department who may be called upon to talk to an employee in the context of specific reviews.
🗓 Carrying out a maintenance review cycle
- 1️⃣ Review cycle launch : Manager and Employee receive an invitation email.
- 2️⃣ Employee review preparation : The employee and the manager can prepare the review on their own. The preparation remains private.
- 3️⃣ The employee shares his preparation with the manager : It's an Important step as it allows the manager to have a hand on the part that concerns him. If the self-assessment is forgotten/not done, the manager can "force" the tool to take over.
- 4️⃣ Face-to-face review : The employee exchange during the review. Elevo is used as a medium for discussion.
- 5️⃣ Sharing finalized comments from the Manager, after discussing with the Employee : The employee receives an email notification
- 6️⃣ Review signature (optional)