A 360° Feedback review cycle is a process during which employees can give and receive feedback.
🙆 The roles during a 360° Feedback review cycle.
- The Employee: the person being evaluated,
- The Manager: this is the employee's line manager. He/she is in charge of validating certain steps in the process and will be the first to receive responses from peers.
- The Peer: designates a person who will have to answer the survey concerning the reviewed Employee. He/she can have any hierarchical link with the latter.
🗓 The steps of a 360° Feedback review cycle
- 1️⃣ Nomination of peers (optional) : The Employee suggests the peers who will answer the survey. We suggest a maximum of 6 Peers.
- 2️⃣ Peer validation (optional) : The Manager can add or delete peers. As long as the Manager has not validated the Peer list, the employee can edit it.
- 3️⃣ Response to the 360° Feedback survey : Depending on the option chosen, the answers can be anonymous.
- 4️⃣ Analysis of the aggregated results and feedback : The manager is notified of the peers' answers to the questions. He/she can directly share the aggregated results to the employee in one click or choose to make a synthesis before verbal feedback.
For more details: Introduction to 360° Feedback
➡️ Who gets to choose the peers?
The "Peer selection by the reviewee" option allows the employee to select peers of their choice, which will then be validated by the manager (after modification if desired). For more details : here.
If this option is not activated, the person in charge of the evaluation will have to select and validate the peers
The peers are systematically validated by the responsible of the campaign, or an Admin, by following these steps.
➡️ How do you select peers?
Reviewee / Reviewers can select peers from the drop-down list, by typing the first few letters of the person's last name/first name.
If the reviewees can suggest peers, instructions/guidance for peer selection can be passed on at the time of campaign launch.
It is advisable to select employees who have worked together with the reviewee in the last few months.