This article is intended for administrators.
To access a current 360° Feedback review cycle, click 360 Feedback > Campaigns > Active or Draft > Review cycle Name.
You will arrive on your review cycle tracking interface.
On this interface, you can :
- 1️⃣ Edit your review cycle 💡
- 2️⃣ Track your review cycle 📊
- 3️⃣ Manage your review cycle 🖥
- 4️⃣ Analyze your review cycle data 👀
- 5️⃣ Export data 📈
- 6️⃣ Archive review cycle 👋
1️⃣ Edit your review cycle 💡
In the box below, you can modify certain elements of your review cycle: the name and the deadline.
You can also add participants during the review cycle.
2️⃣ Track your review cycle 📊
It is possible to follow the progress of your review cycle and to have visibility on the various statuses of the evaluations.
You can also follow other indicators, which are shown below, and use the Filter button to get all this information according to the chosen criterion (department, team, etc.) or define whether you want to see only active or suspended employees.
3️⃣ Manage your review cycle 🖥
Several options allow you to better manage your review cycle.
As a reminder, in the progress of a 360° review cycle, the reviewee must nominate peers, who are then validated by their manager/peers or are directly selected by the appraiser. Once the peers have been validated, they are notified and can start the feedback exercise.
Track employees by feedback status
For a more detailed analysis, employees can be filtered according to their review status:
- "All": displays all reviews of direct reports,
- "Waiting for peers": display of reviews where peers have not yet been validated,
- "Not started": display of reviews where peers are validated + feedback has not yet been shared + feedback has not yet been started,
- "Ongoing": displays reviews where peers are validated + feedback has not yet been shared + feedback has been started,
- "Shared": feedback has been shared with the employee.
Send bulk reminders
Send individual reminders
To do this, click on Participants, and select the participant concerned (by clicking on the 3 dots on the right).
You can :
- Remind the reviewee to nominate his/her peers: in case once the review cycle is launched, the reviewee is slow to nominate his/her peers,
- Remind the reviewee to complete his or her self-evaluation,
- Remind peers to complete their assessment.
Monitor the progress of the review cycle
- Manage peers: you can add peers to an evaluation, and also validate the peers of a reviewee in place of his/her manager, in the case of a prolonged absence of the latter for example,
- Share feedback with the reviewee: as an admin, you can share peer feedback with the reviewee at any time,
- Re-open peer feedback: if a peer needs to edit a comment, the manager and admin can re-open a peer's feedback,
- Re-open 360 feedback: you can re-open a 360 that has been finalized and shared with the employee (to change the list of peers for example),
- Remove from the cycle: to remove a participant from a 360° Feedback review cycle.
4️⃣ Analyze your 360 Feedback results 👀
In the Results tab, you can access analyses of the shared reviews.
The Filter button allows you to update the data according to the chosen criteria (department, team, etc.).
⚠️ Warning : If multiple templates are used in a review cycle, you will have a per template analysis and can select the template from the drop-down menu that appears.
5️⃣ Export data 📈
You can export the data in Excel format at any time during the review cycle by clicking on Export.
6️⃣ Archive review cycle 👋
You can archive your review cycle by clicking on the Archive Review cycle. Once the review cycle is archived, the reviews will be closed.
You can find the review cycle in 360 Feedback > Campaigns > Archived.