This article is intended for administrators.
💡 The implementation of a Trial Period Review allows for the evaluation of the new employees' assumption of the position to decide on their trial period.
🎯 For what purpose?
- Formalize this exchange
- Allow the employee to reflect on what he or she has accomplished since joining the company and what needs to be improved
- Enable the manager to analyze the strengths and areas for improvement of his or her employee
⚙️ Options in Elevo
- Activate or not the electronic signature at the end of the review
🪄 Setting up
- Create your 1:1 review template
- Launch your 1:1 review cycle
- If all your employees have the same trial period: select your participants automatically
- If your employees have a different trial period: select the employees concerned at the time of the launch of the review cycle and add the others as you go along
👀 To go further
Do not hesitate to consult our articles on the subject:
Examples of questions to ask:
- What are your main achievements in these first weeks at XX?
- Do you feel sufficiently supported in your new position?
- How do you feel about the next step at XX?
- Are you satisfied with your work environment? Are there any points you would like to raise?
- You have recently arrived at XX. How do you feel?