This article is intended for administrators.
💡 Setting up an Departure Review is a way to collect employees' impressions before they leave (about the company, the atmosphere, the job, etc.).
🎯 For what purpose?
- Encourage the questioning and the permanent improvement of the company
- Allow the employee to express himself freely on the positive, and the less positive, about his experience in the company
🪄 Setting up
- Create your 1:1 review template
- Launch your 1:1 review cycle
- select the relevant participants at the time of the review cycle launch
- Select the person responsible for appraisals (this is usually a person from the HR team)
👀 To go further
Do not hesitate to consult our articles on the subject:
Examples of questions to ask:
- What suggestions would you make for improvement as an employer?
- What did you enjoy most about your job?
- What did you like least about your job?
- What is it about the new job that you find more attractive than your position at XXX?