This article is intended for administrators.
Elevo and PayFit are partners and as such we have developed an integration with PayFit to sync PayFit users to Elevo.
👉 How to sync the two platforms?
To do this, you must:
- Have an activated Elevo account
- Have defined in the organization chart of PayFit who the managers of each employee are (menu "Team > Organization chart and Workflows")
⚠️ Warning : If there are multiple institutions in your PayFit space you need to repeat steps 1️⃣ to 4️⃣ for each entity to provide one API key per institution.
1️⃣ Locate Elevo on Payfit
In PayFit, go to: "My location > Integrations". In the "Available applications" box, locate Elevo.
Click on "Manage > Sync":
3️⃣ Allow access
Allow access to allow Elevo and PayFit to communicate:
4️⃣ Pass the key
Once the permission is validated, an API key will be generated, and you can pass it to your Elevo contact or support directly (email@example.com).
Two cases are then possible :
- Case 1: If your Elevo space does not have any users yet: all your PayFit employees will be created on Elevo.
- Case 2: If your Elevo space already has users: all your Elevo users will be updated according to the employees entered in PayFit. On the first sync, Elevo will match your Elevo and PayFit users using their email addresses, the email must be identical on Elevo and PayFit before the first sync. The support will simulate the synchronization and send you the changes if the synchronization is activated. You can adjust your data in PayFit as needed, then come back to us to activate the synchronization
- Edit emails on PayFit (instructions in the box below)
- Edit emails on Elevo (see our help article)
⚠️ Please note: A PayFit user can have multiple emails: the one used by the user to log in and the Contact email filled in the Employee Record. Elevo uses the Contact email entered in the Employee record (My employees > Employee name > Contract > Employee record > Email address). Please note that if PayFit uses personal email addresses, Elevo will use the same personal addresses. You can therefore change the Contact email of PayFit users directly from their Employee Record without impacting their login email used to log in to their personal space.
👉 The synchronized information
Elevo synchronizes the following information provided by PayFit:
- First name,
- Date of hire,
- Name of the position,
- Link manager of the person,
- The PayFit API only gives access to users listed as employees on PayFit. PayFit admin but not employee users are not returned by the PayFit API and therefore cannot be synchronized.
- The PayFit API does not allow managerial links between 2 employees of 2 different entities.