This article is intended for administrators.
💡 Setting up a Professional Review is a way to consider an employee's development prospects and be aware of their training wishes.
🎯 For what purpose?
- Formalize this exchange and keep a written record
- Enable the company to be aware of employees' career-related desires, and to implement actions to meet them
- Allow the employee to reflect on what he/she wants to do/learn in the coming years
⚙️ Options in Elevo
- Enable electronic signature at the end of the review (optional)
🪄 Setting up
- Create your 1:1 review template
- Launch your 1:1 review cycle
- select the relevant employees as participants
- choose the evaluator by selecting an Admin (if it is a person from the HR team who is in charge) or the direct manager of the participants
Examples of questions to ask:
- Would you like more support from HR or your manager regarding your development?
- What is your professional project in the short/medium term?
- What skills do you need to improve? Why do you need to do this?
- To what extent does your current position correspond (or not) to your expectations, experience, skills, and tastes?
- Where (both in terms of skills and personal development) do you think you need to progress in terms of skills in your next job?