This article is intended for administrators.
💡 Setting up a Welcome Report lets you collect the first impressions of new employees (about the company, the integration, the position, etc.)
🎯 For what purpose?
- Integrate the new employee into the company from the very first days by asking for his/her opinion
- Continuously improve the company, both in terms of integration, HR practices, business, etc.
🪄 Setting up
- Create your 1:1 review template
- Launch your 1:1 review cycle
- select your participants automatically
- choose the appraiser by selecting an Admin (usually, this is handled by someone on the HR team)
👀 To go further
Do not hesitate to consult our articles on the subject:
Examples of questions to ask:
- What has made you feel the most welcome since your arrival?
- How would you describe your welcome in general?
- What is the weakness or shortcoming in our products and services that concerns you the most?