This article is intended for administrators.
💡 Setting up a Workload review is a way to analyze an employee's workload.
🎯 For what purpose?
- Formalize this exchange and keep a written record
- Allow the company to become aware of potential workload issues
- Allow the employee to express any difficulties/annoyances related to their workload
⚙️ Options in Elevo
- Enable electronic signature at the end of the review (optional)
🪄 Setting up
- Create your 1:1 review template
- Launch your 1:1 review cycle
- select your participants (all employees? only a sub-population?)
- Select the person responsible for appraisals (this is usually the manager)
👀 To go further
Do not hesitate to consult our articles on the subject:
Examples of questions to ask:
- How would you describe your workload?
- Are you satisfied with the missions you are given?
- Do you see any solutions to better organize your work?
- Are you satisfied with the distribution of work in the company and the tasks entrusted to you?
- Do you have enough time for your personal and family life?