This article is intended for administrators.
💡 The implementation of a Review in "survey" mode allows you to poll the population on its level of satisfaction on specific topics.
🎯 For what purpose?
- Allow employees to feel that their opinion counts
- Enable decision-makers to know what is working well and not so well, and to be able to improve
🪄 Setting up
- Create your 1:1 review template
- Launch your 1:1 review cycle
- select the relevant employees as participants
- choose the evaluator by selecting an Admin (or a specific person)
- activate or not the visibility by the manager and the hierarchical superiors.
- The Admin responsible for the review cycle will not be able to answer the "poll".
- Participants' answers will not be anonymous
- The participants' manager will be able to access the comments left by their employee (if this option is enabled),
- In most cases, the appraiser will not answer any questions and the notion of sharing the review on the appraiser's side will not be taken into account
👀 To go further
Do not hesitate to consult our articles on the subject:
Examples of "surveys":
- Feedback on a training session
- Feedback on an internal event (team building, breakfast, etc.)
- Mood survey - probing the mood and state of mind of employees