This article is intended for administrators.
💡 Setting up a Goal Setting Review is a way for your employees and their manager to prepare for the upcoming period.
This type of exchange can take place at different times: at the end of the year, every semester, every quarter.
🎯 For what purpose?
This moment of exchange can be set up to :
- Allow new employees to take the time with their manager to set the goals they will have to accomplish over a given period
- Allow employees and their managers to define the goals to be achieved over a given period, after an annual/semi-annual/quarterly meeting, and give themselves time for reflection
⚙️ Options in Elevo
- Enable electronic signature at the end of the review (optional)
- Activate the objectives for the new period to define them
- Decide who is in a position to define the objectives: the reviewer only or the reviewee and the reviewer
🪄 Setting up
- Create a 1:1 review template
- Launch a 1:1 review cycle
- select your participants (all employees? only one team?)
- select the person responsible for review (this is usually the manager)
⚠️ Attention: If you want to evaluate the current objectives in a campaign, and launch a second one to define new objectives, it will be absolutely mandatory to launch the objectives evaluation campaign first and then the new objectives definition campaign.