This article is intended for administrators.
💡 Setting up a Goal Update Review is a way for your employees and their manager to take stock of the progress of ongoing goals.
This type of exchange can take place at different times: every semester, every quarter.
🎯 For what purpose?
This moment of exchange can be set up to :
- Enable employees and their managers to set goals and have an idea of the work to be done to achieve these goals,
- Prioritize / de-prioritize certain goals according to the context.
⚙️ Options in Elevo
- Enable electronic signature at the end of the review (optional),
- Activate current objectives to be able to evaluate them.
🪄 Setting up
- Create your 1:1 review template
- Launch your 1:1 review cycle
- select your participants (all employees? only one team?)
- select the person responsible for review (this is usually the manager)
👀 To go further
- Create a 1:1 review template
- Launch a 1:1 review cycle
- Track, modify and analyze a 1:1 review cycle
- Create and evaluate an objective
- Activate and use weighting