This article is intended for administrators.
💡 Setting up a 360 Feedback assessment allows your employees to receive feedback from their peers on certain skills and/or know-how and soft skills that are essential to master their position.
Often this type of feedback takes place shortly before the annual/semi-annual appraisal.
🎯 For what purpose?
- Supporting the preparation of the annual review (manager's side),
- Detect the training needs of employees and their areas for improvement,
- Detecting potential future managers,
- Supporting employees in their development.
⚙️ Options in Elevo
- Allow the employee to submit a list of peers by activating the option Peer selection by the reviewee (optional),
- Anonymize feedback shared by peers by enabling anonymous feedback (optional),
- Compare the employee's vision VS that of his peers by activating the self-evaluation (optional),
- Allow feedback managers to share feedback in Elevo with employees by disabling the block, Restricted access to results (optional).
🪄 Setting up
- Create your Feedback 360 template,
- Launch your 360° Feedback review cycle,
- select your participants (all employees? only one team?),
- Select the person responsible for appraisals (this is usually the manager).
It is not possible to activate anonymous results if some of your employees have less than 3 peers giving them feedback.
👀 To go further
Do not hesitate to consult our articles on the subject.
- White paper on Introduction to 360° Feedback
- Create a 360° Feedback Template
- Launch your 360° Feedback review cycle
- Track, modify, and analyze your review cycle
Examples of questions to ask:
- What is your overall feedback from [[reviewee.firstName]] on the period?
- According to you, what are the main strengths of [[reviewee.firstName]]?
- According to you, what are the main lines of development of [[reviewee.firstName]]?
- On the topics you collaborate on, how would you rate the level of contribution of [[reviewee.firstName]]?