This article is intended for managers.
- 👉 How to access the manager dashboard?
- 👉 How to see results for my indirect reports (N-2, N-3...)?
- 👉 How to extract the results in Excel format?
The manager dashboard allows you, as manager:
- To follow the progress of the review cycle and to have visibility on the different status of the reviews,
- To analyse the review cycle data thanks to the Results tab.
👉 How to access the manager dashboard?
To access manager dashboard for a review cycle, click Reviews > My team > Follow-up.
The first tab Progress allows you to follow the progress of the cycle for your team.
On the left, in the "Self evaluation status", you'll see the different stages for the self evaluation of your team members. On the right, in the "Reviewer status", track the reviews you have to conduct. It is possible to differentiate between suspended and active employees.
Details for each employee are shown in the table below. For a more detailed analysis, direct reports can be filtered according to their review status:
- "All": all direct reports reviews are displayed,
- "Not started": displays unshared + unstarted reviews,
- "Ongoing": displays unshared + started reviews,
- "Shared": display of shared reviews (and at least one of the two parties has not signed if signature is activated),
- "Signed": display of shared reviews + all parties involved have signed the review.
In the Results tab, find results of the shared reviews.
👉 How to see results for my indirect reports (N-2, N-3...)?
By default a filter is applied so that only the progress and results from your direct team members is displayed.
If you want to have a global view for all your reports (direct and indirect), you can remove this filter by clicking on the cross:
If you want to put it back to only see your direct team again, you can click on Filter, N-1 of, and enter your name.
👉 How to extract the results in Excel format?
By clicking on "Export" at the top right. The file will be sent to you by email in excel format.