This article is intended for managers.
- 👉 How to access the manager dashboard?
- 👉 How to see results for my indirect reports (N-2, N-3...)?
- 👉 How to extract the results ?
The manager dashboard allows you, as manager:
- To follow the progress of the review cycle and to have visibility on the different status of the reviews,
- To analyse the review cycle data thanks to the Results tab.
👉 How to access the manager dashboard?
To access the manager dashboard for a review cycle, click on 360 Feedback > My team > Review cycle X > Follow-up.
The first tab Progress allows you to follow the progress of the cycle for your team.
On the left, in the "Global Status", you'll see the different stages for the self evaluation of your team members. On the right, in "Peer Feedback", track the reviews you have to conduct. It is possible to differentiate between suspended and active employees.
Details for each employee are shown in the table below. For a more detailed analysis, direct reports can be filtered according to their review status:
- "All": displays all reviews of direct reports,
- "Waiting for peers": display of reviews where peers have not yet been validated,
- "Not started": display of reviews where peers are validated + feedback has not yet been shared + feedback has not yet been started,
- "Ongoing": displays reviews where peers are validated + feedback has not yet been shared + feedback has been started,
- "Shared": feedback has been shared with the employee.
In the Results tab, find results of the shared reviews.
👉 How to see results for my indirect reports (N-2, N-3...)?
By default a filter is applied so that only the progress and results from your direct team members is displayed.
If you want to have a global view for all your reports (direct and indirect), you can remove this filter by clicking on the cross:
If you want to put it back to only see your direct team again, you can click on Filter, Direct reports of, and enter your name.
👉 How to extract the results ?
Click on "Export" on the left right to receive the results in excel format by mail.