This article is intended for administrators.
- 1️⃣ Select a training period📍
- 2️⃣ Define your budget and funding sources
- 3️⃣ List the costs and funds for each training request
- 4️⃣ View the remaining budget and the percentage of the budget spent
Your training budget can be managed directly from Elevo.
Once you have defined your different sources of funding, you can manage the funding of training courses on the basis of your overall budget, while overseeing the remaining budget.
To do so, go to Training > Training plan > Training sessions
- The first step is to define the different sources of funding and the allocated budgets for each training period,
- Next, indicate the cost and the sources of funding for each training request. Your budget will automatically be updated.
1️⃣ Select a training period📍
Select a time period in the drop-down list. An overview of all the training requests for the given period is displayed.
2️⃣ Define your budget and funding sources
Click on "Define" in the section "Define your budget and sources of funding":
In the modal window that appears, add the various sources of funding by clicking on "Add a source of funding". To do so:
- if the source of funding already exists (it has been created in another time period), simply select it,
- or enter the source of funding in order to create it and click on "Create".
And finally, define a budget for each source of funding by clicking on "Define a budget".
💡 Please note that you are not required to define a budget for each source of funding (as with the CPF, for example). In that case, only an overview of the budget spent will be displayed, but it will not impact your overall budget.
3️⃣ List the costs and funds for each training request
When you click on a training session's title and then on "Participants", you can enter the funds allocated to each employee.
To do so, click on "Add a budget" and select a source of funding from the drop-down list. Click on "Save" to confirm.
You can also click on the end of line menu, then on "Edit". This is recommended when the financing data has been entered but needs to be corrected.
4️⃣ View the remaining budget and the percentage of the budget spent
When funds are allocated to a participant for a training session, the training period's budget is automatically updated whether the training request is "approved" or "pending approval".
Click on "Details" to access the detailed overview per source of funding.