This article is intended for Administrators.
The tracking interface of a People Review campaign has been designed so that you can identify pending tasks and monitor the process at first glance.
You will find:
- the number of employees within the campaign,
- the various People Groups as formerly defined,
- the number of employees per group,
- the status of each assessment.
Several actions are possible ⬇️
- 🔎 Filter assessments
- ✅ Approve assessments
- ❌ Remove an employee from the process
- 🗝 Close the campaign
- 📤 Exporting data
🔎 Filter assessments
As an Admin, your role is to adjust evaluations by challenging the reviewer, namely by considering the employee's background (past assessments, feedback received and training requests) or by discussing with superiors (e.g. Executive Committee).
To facilitate this task, specific employees can easily be identified by using two types of filters:
Filter by assessment status
There are three statuses:
- to be completed → The reviewer has not started the assessment or is currently working on it and hasn't yet submitted it. Yet you can, at this stage, view what is being written.
- completed → The reviewer has completed the assessment and shares it with you so that you can comment and approve. If needed, the reviewer can still make changes. Please note that you are working on the "same copy" as the reviewer. If you update on your end, the reviewer will see your updates.
- validated → You have adjusted and approved the assessment. The reviewer can no longer make any changes.
- locked → This status cannot be manually entered. It will only appear once the campaign is terminated by an Admin. At this point, the People Review can no longer be modified, whether by reviewer or Admin.
Filter by People Groups
By clicking on a group, you will obtain the list of all employees in the group.
To narrow your search, you can click on a second group and you will obtain the list of all the employees in both groups. To remove the filter, simply click a second time on the group.
✅ Approve assessments
Once an assessment is ready to be approved, simply click on the name of the relevant employee and go to the bottom of the page.
You can specify any decisions and actions regarding the employee via the comment section and then click on "completed" to change the status to "validated".
💡 To note: It is likely that one or more questions will not have been completed by the reviewer. Indeed, we consider that it is sometimes difficult for a reviewer to answer certain fields and he may need HR's support. In order to avoid slowing down the process, all questions are optional and the reviewer can click on "Completed" even if he has not answered all the questions.
❌ Remove an employee from the process
If necessary, you can remove an employee from the process by clicking on the menu at the end of the line and then on "remove from cycle". All data will be lost.
🗝 Close the campaign
Campaigns can have three statuses: draft, active, finalized.
Once the campaign is terminated, you can formally close it by clicking on the top right button. This will lock all of the People Reviews.
However, reviewers and Admins will retain access to any collected information by going to People Review > Finalized.
It will always be possible to reopen a campaign and make changes when needed.
📤 Exporting data
Click on "Export" at the top right of your screen to retrieve the data associated with your campaign in Excel format.
➡️ Can supervisors (2 ranks up or higher) view the results of their indirect team?
No. For the moment they cannot view the results of staff 2 ranks down or lower.
During test reviews conducted with some clients, we did not perceive the need to include this feature in the product. This is because the employee review is conducted by the reviewer and the HR team. The supervisor may be present at the time of the employee's evaluation but he does not play any direct role in Elevo's evaluation of personnel.
The product may be subject to change if you send us feedback on this matter.
➡️ Why can both Admins and reviewers edit the People Review?
Reviewers are always the first to conduct a People Review. Then, assessments are reviewed with the Admins (sometimes the Executive Committee) to challenge the ranking. People Review is a collaborative process, so it is important that Admins be given the possibility to amend it. Especially if the Admin reviews the results with the Executive Committee (without the reviewer).
➡️ Why are the Admins the only ones who can approve the results?
For example, the employee's positioning which is obtained via the reviewer can be questioned by the HR team, but also by the Executive Committee. It is therefore important that when the Admins have exchanged with superiors and made a decision, they can approve the ranking and prevent the reviewer from modifying it.