This article is intended for Reviewers.
- 👁️ Visibility and accessibility of the People Review
- 🖋 Completing an assessment
- 👀 Following-up on assessments
- ✅ Approval
As a reviewer (direct manager or specific designated person), your role is to evaluate employees by answering various questions in the People Review. Once your assessments have been approved by the HR team, you can see your reviewees' positioning in the different People Groups.
👁️ Visibility and accessibility of the People Review
💡 Note: The People Review tab will only appear if your company has purchased this product.
People Review is accessible in the sidebar on the left of your screen.
To access the campaign's interface, select the ongoing People Review by clicking on its title.
This page will show:
- the number of employees to be assessed,
- the status of these assessments,
- the different People Groups,
- the number of people assessed in each group.
🖋 Completing an assessment
To access the questions regarding an employee, click on his first and last name.
Before you start answering the various questions, you can:
- consult his previous participations in People Review,
- consult his past reviews,
- consult the feedback he has received,
- view his training requests.
The questions all have the same format: a drop-down menu and a comment section that we encourage you to expand in order to substantiate your answers.
💡Please note that no questions are mandatory! Indeed, we consider that it is sometimes difficult for a reviewer to answer certain fields and he may need HR's support. In order to avoid slowing down the process, all questions are optional and the reviewer can click on "Completed" even if he has not answered all the questions.
The People Review can be edited by reviewers and Admins, so Admins can access your answers in real time even if the assessment status is not "completed".
⚠️ Important: The People Review cannot be accessed by the employee, either during or after the cycle.
Once you have finished answering the questions and writing your comments, click on "to be completed" and the status will change to "completed".
You will then be redirected to the tracking interface of the People Review campaign where you will be able to see the employee's results, and those of all your team.
👀 Following-up on assessments
To facilitate your data processing, you can easily identify specific employees by using two types of filters:
Filter by assessment status
There are three statuses:
- to be completed → The reviewer has not started the assessment or is currently working on it and hasn't yet submitted it. Yet the Admin can, at this stage, view what is being written.
- completed → The reviewer has completed the assessment and shares it with the Admin so that he can comment and approve. If needed, the reviewer can always make changes. Please note that you are working on the "same copy" as the Admin. If you update on your end, the HR team will see your updates.
- approved → The Admin have adjusted and approved the assessment. The reviewer can no longer make any changes.
- locked → This status cannot be manually entered. It will only appear once the campaign is terminated by an Admin. At that point, the People Review can no longer be modified, whether by reviewer or Admin.
Filter by People Groups
By clicking on a group, you will obtain the list of employees you have assessed in the group.
To narrow your search, you can click on a second group and you will obtain a list of all your assessed employees present in both groups. To remove the filter, simply click a second time on the group.
Please refer to the following article to learn more about the different People Groups.
The Admin then proceeds to a proofreading phase and, according to internal processes, will submit the assessments to superiors, to the Executive Committee, etc. in order to adjust the results according to company standards.
The People Reviews will then be approved and you will no longer be able to modify them. The campaign will then be terminated. You will still access all the collected data by going to People Review > Finalized.
➡️ Can supervisors (2 ranks up or higher) view the results of their indirect team?
No, for the moment they cannot view the results of staff 2 ranks down or lower.
During test reviews conducted with some clients, we did not perceive the need to include this feature in the product. This is because the employee review is conducted by the reviewer and the HR team. The supervisor may be present at the time of the employee's evaluation but he does not play any direct role in Elevo's evaluation of personnel.
The product may be subject to change if you send us feedback on this matter.
➡️ Why can both Admins and Managers edit the People Review?
Reviewers are always the first to conduct a People Review. Then, assessments are reviewed with the Admins (sometimes the Executive Committee) to challenge the ranking. People Review is a collaborative process, so it is important that Admins be given the possibility to amend it. Especially if the Admin reviews the results with the Executive Committee (without the reviewer).
➡️ Why are the Admins the only ones who can approve the results?
For example, the employee's positioning which is obtained via the reviewer can be questioned by the HR team, but also by the Executive Committee. It is therefore important that when the Admins have exchanged with superiors and made a decision, they can approve the ranking and prevent the reviewer from modifying it.